Scholarship and Award Application
applicants must select special scholarship they wish to apply
see what is happening in the UNA community
the ScriptSave® Prescription Savings Card at no cost!
through Plymouth Rock
Discounts at Soyuzivka
the Ukrainian Heritage Center in beautiful New York state
to the UNA’s newspaper Svoboda (in Ukrainian)
to the UNA’s newspaper The Ukrainian Weekly (in English)
In its second century of service, the UNA continues carry on its mission
To provide high-quality, solid, secure and straightforward life insurance and annuity products to UNA members
To preserve the principles of fraternalism that allow members to support one another during times of need
To preserve the Ukrainian, Ukrainian American, and Ukrainian Canadian heritages and cultures
As a member of the UNA, you receive the ScriptSave®Prescription savings Card at no cost!
The ScriptSave Prescription Savings Card is for Everyone!
- SENIOR WITH MEDICARE PART D can save on prescriptions that are EXCLUDED from coverage.
- FAMILIES WITH LIMITED OR NO PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE can reduce out of pocket costs.
- INDIVIDUALS WITH PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE can reduce the cost of medications that are not covered.
To receive your ScriptSave card and start saving, please call the UNA at 800-253-9862.
If you would like more information about the ScriptSave card or already have the card and would like to locate a participating pharmacy near you, please visit www.ScriptSave.com and log in with Group #S1000.
ScriptSave provides you with:
- Average discounts of 44%, with potential savings of up to 75% on both brand name and generic prescriptions (Based on 2014 national program savings data). All prescription drugs are eligible for savings.
- Easy-to-use program, with no claim forms or paperwork to complete
- Instant savings for you and your family upon presentation of the ScriptSave Card at the pharmacy
- Access to 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including both chain and independent pharmacy locations
- No limits on how many times you can use the card. Save again and again.
- Additional savings on vision care, hearing care, gym membership, lab testing and more Quality customer service from knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives
- No enrollment or monthly fees
- No income or age requirements
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE
Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC (MSC) of Tucson, AZ.
Car rental savings through Hertz
- Hertz offers UNA members special year-round discounts on daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rentals for business or pleasure, traveling in the U.S. or worldwide
- If you are a UNA member, please call the UNA Home Office (800-253-9862) to get a Hertz Member Discount Card
- You can use your card when you call 1-800-654-3131 or visit the Hertz website at www.hertz.com to make a reservation – it’s that easy
Car insurance through Plymouth Rock Assurance
New Jersey residents only
- Plymouth Rock Assurance is one of the leading auto insurance companies in New Jersey and is able to offer UNA members very competitive rates on auto insurance, as well as excellent customer service
- For a free quote and to see if Plymouth Rock Assurance auto insurance is right for you, call the UNA Home Office (800-253-9862)
When you purchase a policy with the UNA, you become a member of an organization that has been committed, since its inception, to giving back to the community. We support various cultural and educational programs, such as scholarships for deserving student members. As a fraternal benefit society, our earnings are reinvested for the benefit of our members. Remember our motto: UNA and the community – partners for life!
The UNA publishes two newspapers: Svoboda in the Ukrainian language (published since 1893) and The Ukrainian Weekly in English (published since 1933).
Both papers have reputations of being top-quality, well-respected news sources about events and happenings in Ukraine and Ukrainian communities throughout the world. Mail and online subscriptions are available. For additional information, please visit the websites of Svoboda and The Ukrainian Weekly.
Soyuzivka Heritage Center
Nestled in the mountains of beautiful New York state, the Soyuzivka Heritage Center offers visitors a unique experience by immersing them in a Ukrainian environment.
Through workshops, seminars, camps, festivals, art shows, concerts and a host of other activities, you can expand your knowledge of the rich Ukrainian heritage and traditions. In addition, Soyuzivka Heritage Center serves as a wonderful gathering place to meet with old friends and form new friendships.
For additional information, please visit the Soyuzivka website.